Blake Shelton is everyone's giant goofy country hearthrob, but he's so darn popular because of The Voice, we feel the need to highlight that it's the goofball's birthday!
If there's anything we love more than just Blake Shelton alone, it's Blake Shelton loving on Adam Levine. Here's some of their best bromance moments which we could honestly look at for HOURS.
1. They carpool:
— Cody Alan (@cmtcody) May 20, 2015
2. They aren't afraid to get cozy:
"I'm not touching you"
3. Even when they aren't together, they are talking about eachother:
Adam Levine's tweets to Blake Shelton give me life pic.twitter.com/pQLOscwfpz
— mattie (@mattieraeee) May 2, 2015
4. They are totally each other's #ManCrushMonday, even if they don't post about it:
— E! News (@ENews) May 6, 2015
5. That people ship them as #Shevine on Twitter
6. They clearly aren't ashamed of a little PDA:
— GitRdone PEEPLE (@LarryCableGurl) April 14, 2015
7. Blake's not afraid to hold his man when he needs to:
— Country Music News (@mhq_country) March 23, 2015
8. They are secure enough for smooches:
— Rachel Drouin (@drouin_rachel) February 14, 2015
9. They sling love quotes at each other:
— Inspirational quotes (@inspireme_pix) February 26, 2015
10. And Blake finds ways of expressing his admiration for Blake in awesome backhanded ways:
Adam Levine and Blake Shelton | Why Blake Shelton Wants Adam Levine to Start Drinking | Fox News ... pic.twitter.com/EPCc23Tcp2
— Macy Jain (@MacyJain) February 24, 2015
We love you as much as you love Adam, Blake. Happy Birthday Mr. Shelton!
clearly blake is interested
Amy Cooper is a writer and pop culture fact nerd, and on multiple occasions has been referred to as a “Walking iPod.”