Jae Williams is an award-winning filmmaker, an arts advocate, the Creative Director of The Reel Experience, as well as the CEO and Founder of Culture Key Agency.
Jae is on a mission to use his voice to inspire and encourage young people to discover and share their gifts through art.
Jae and I talked about the art of telling stories, building confidence in kids, the effect fatherhood has on his art and more.
Check out the podcast below:
Learn more about Jae:
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamjaewilliams/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/iamjaewilliams
- Reel Life Experience http://www.reellifeexperience.com/
- Culture Key Agency http://www.culturekeyagency.com/
Events mentioned on the show:
Summer Fitness Series
- Boston Public Health Commission. Boston Public Health Commission, the Boston Parks & Recreation Department and Blue Cross Blue Shield MA are partnering to provide the Boston Parks Summer Fitness Series – FREE fitness programming in Boston Parks this summer.
- Get the full summer class list here.
SWIRLS Double Dutch
- Sisters Working In Real Life Situations aka SWIRLS….Empowering Young Women to be Leaders
KROC Community Center is hiring
- Get more information here