Looking for easy ground beef or ground turkey burger recipes?
With this recipe, you’ll learn how to make our irresistible best ever juicy burger.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- 8 hamburger buns
- COMBINE Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in a bowl.
- MIX mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
SMART TIP: For the Hellmann’s® taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann’s®or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.
BARBECUE TIP: For a delicious creamy barbecue sauce topping, combine 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Spoon on juicy burgers and enjoy!
TIP: If using ground turkey, oil grill or broiler pan before cooking.
Cost per recipe*: $9.93
Cost per serving*: $1.24
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Click here for more information.
This is a paid advertisement.