The City of Boston will collect items at multiple City buildings Tuesday through Thursday of this week.
- Baby formula
- Non-perishable food
- New clothing and blankets
- Boston City Hall (3rd Floor lobby and 5th Floor Mayor’s Office Lobby)
- 1010 Massachusetts Avenue (5th Floor)
- Bolling Building (2300 Washington Street, Roxbury, 1st Floor Lobby)
- 26 Court Street (1 Floor Lobby)
- Boston Centers for Youth & Families Headquarters (1483 Tremont Street, Roxbury)
- All Boston Centers for Youth & Families sites
- Tuesday, August 29
- Wednesday, August 30
- Thursday, August 31
“Our thoughts are with the people of Texas. So many are struggling during this challenging time. As we have done in other emergencies and which has been done for us, Boston will step up and help through the darkest hours,” said Mayor Walsh. “I’ve made it clear to the Mayor of Houston that Boston is here for them. Let’s come together as a city, contribute in any way we can, and show Houston that they have Boston’s full support.”
The City of Houston has also set up the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund to accept tax-deductible flood-relief donations. To find out more, visit the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.