Like, uh, where is Hawkeye? Or Ant-Man? But really, Hawkeye…
Last night during the “Big Game,” Marvel Studios dropped another teaser for the upcoming ‘Avengers: Infinity War.’ And while stunning and exciting, we’re still missing a few dudes, and have a few qualms.
- Does Tony Stark’s chest piece look more like Mickey Mouse in the video thumbnail, or is that just me?
- As already stated, Hawkeye and Ant-Man are missing. They were in that giant magazine spread, so where are they here?
- We did see Loki for a few seconds so that at least makes things better. But how long will he exist dealing with Thanos?
- For those who saw ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2,’ is anyone at all frustrated that Groot is still small after one of the silly scenes at the end where Groot becomes a teenager? Obviously, the Guardians are going to find Thor in space, and Groot is still tiny, which is a continuity error.
- Still, where’s Thanos’s helmet? He looks weird without it.
‘Avengers: Infinity War’ hits theatres May 4. See the first full trailer below:
Amy Cooper is one with the force and the force is with her.