Where in the US do the terrible drivers live?
If you said Massachusetts, collect your prize because three cities from the Bay State scored high on a new list of the nation’s worst drivers – Boston, Worcester, and Springfield. Oh, and Providence, RI is in the Top 10 too.
Compiled by Allstate for their America’s Safe Drivers Report 2019, the most accident-prone drivers come from Baltimore, Washington DC, and Boston.
California motorists didn’t fare well either, with Glendale, Los Angeles, and Oakland making the insurance company’s top 10, plus three more locales rounding out the top 15.
On the flip side, Brownsville, Texas is one of the safest cities to drive, followed by Boise, Idaho and Huntsville, Alabama.
Top 10 Places With the Worst Drivers
1. Baltimore, Maryland: I-695
2. Washington, D.C.: I-295
3. Boston, Massachusetts: I-93
4. Worcester, Massachusetts: Main Street
5. Glendale, California: 134 Freeway
6. Los Angeles, California: 405 Freeway
7. Springfield, Massachusetts: I-91
8. Providence, Rhode Island: I-95
9. Alexandria, Virginia: Richmond Highway
10. Oakland, California: I-880