VH1 has released the official super trailer for Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood season six.
The Hollywood-based and Mona Scott-Young produced reality TV show that chronicles K. Michelle, Ray J, Princess Love, Lil Fizz, Lyrica Anderson, and A1 is on its way back to television, and the super trailer reveals much more than the last 58-second trailer that was released.
Here’s what we know from the trailer:
- Lyrica Anderson begs her husband, A1 not to leave her.
- J. Boog of B2K and Marques Houston make an appearance.
- Moniece Slaughter is tired of being lied to and looked at as a “problematic baby mama.”
- Apryl Jones is “speaking her truth.”
- Moniece Slaughter and Apryl Jones have issues.
- Apryl Jones allegedly kissed Lil Fizz.
- Lyrica Anderson left A1.
- A1 cheated on Lyrica Anderson after they renewed their vows.
- Apple Watts has beef with a few people, although she’s trying to get her life together.
- Hip Hop Veteran Yo-Yo has joined the cast and attempts to mentor a few cast members.
- K. Michelle is attempting to have a baby via surrogate.
- Ray J and his wife, Princess Love try to spice up their sex life.
- Ray and Princess Love also lose their dog.
- Model Slick Woods makes an appearance.
- Black Chyna makes an appearance and attempts to enter the music industry.
- Lil Fizz’s grandmother had a heart attack.
- Jason’s brother got fatally shot.
- Lil Fizz and Apryl Jones deny having sex together.
LHHH returns to VH1 on Monday, August 5 at 8/7c. Watch the trailer above.