There’s a new study out that ranked Boston at #5 on the “15 Large Cities with the Worst Drinking Problem” list. Take our poll and tell us where YOU fall on the binge drinking spectrum!
According to Carinsurance101.com, their new study ranked Boston number five on their list of “Fifteen Large Cities with the Worst Drinking Problem.” Here are the stats from their study about Boston:
- Adults who binge drink: 22.8%
- 1-year change in binge drinking rate: 5.1%
- Adults who report good physical health: 89.5%
- Adults who graduated college: 51.4%
- Adults in management & business jobs: 50.5%
“The CDC defines binge drinking as consuming four standard drinks in a two-hour span for females and five for males.”
With that in mind, where do you fall on the drinking spectrum?
You can get more detailed stats about this study here.