Date: January 21, 2021
Title: Local Sales Assistant
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA
Beasley Media Group Boston has a unique opportunity for a Sales Assistant, capable of managing multiple projects for our sales teams at HOT 96.9, 98.5 The Sports Hub, Rock 92.9, Country 102.5, and 105.7 WROR. You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, responsible for properly executing our marketing campaigns.
About the Job
The Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the day-to-day functions of our sales team including client and seller requirements. You will manage from start to finish, on air campaigns, event marketing, consumer promotions, digital promotions and administrative responsibilities on behalf of our Sales, and Business Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales Assistant Overview: assist in planning, managing, and coordinating promotions through all facets of marketing including, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Director of Sales, General Sales Managers and AE’s
- Interacting with Local clients and Account Executives
- Typing copy, presentations, and various other correspondence for sales staff
- Inputting orders accurately to ensure client partners campaigns run seamlessly
- Managing logistics
- Executing promotions from start to finish
- Creating professional recaps.
- Develop and manage partnerships that are innovative, consumer-driven, and profitable.
- Act as a brand ambassador for our clients and Beasley Media Boston at many events and promotions
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor consisting of managing details and responsibilities associated with current active accounts and lead generation for sellers to acquire new business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Media background or promotional agency background preferred
- Creative Skills: The ability to think out of the box when developing and executing promotions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving
- Project management experience preferred
- Communication Skills: Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are a requirement. You will work with diverse audiences and work cross-functionally for results while collaborating with internal and external partners and enthusiastically champion support for projects and ideas that are to be executed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytic, strategic, and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem solving skills are a must.
- PowerPoint Master, Photoshop, and HTML skills a plus
To apply, please either mail or upload your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Sales Assistant Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.