Date: March 19, 2021
Title: Promotions/Event Coordinator (Full-time)
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is hiring a full-time Promotions Coordinator to work with 98.5 The Sports Hub – You’ll be part of the promotions team that assists our other great music stations: 105.7 WROR, ROCK 92.9, Hot 96.9 and Country 102.5. The Promotions Coordinator plays an important role in supporting our radio brands in the market. We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and creative individual with a strong interest in marketing, promotions and events to join our team.
Job summary: This individual will report directly to the Marketing Director. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize and maintain all promotional giveaways
- Assist with maintaining the station website – creating daily unique content, designing artwork, and updating calendars
- Create engaging social media content for all platforms
- Assist with the coordinating and execution of on-site logistics at station events
- Work directly with the sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions and events
- Serve as an ambassador for the radio station
- Assist with the station Street Team and their activities
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of promotional experience (media experience preferable) and be a proven team player with experience in customer service.
Candidate must be a social-media superstar with in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Proficiency in Photoshop and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, and Power Point) are absolutely necessary. A flexible schedule is required, including some nights and weekends. Excellent communications skills, writing skills, problem solving skills and creativity are integral to this position.
Last date for consideration: until filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.