The traditional online dating picture is one that shows you smiling, maybe while you’re hiking with a dog or something. But here’s a better idea: Just slap a picture of your juicy double up there and watch the dates roll in.Dating.com just ran a survey where they found people love BUTT PICTURES. Like, they REALLY love them. Check this out . . .
1. 64% of people say they’ve sent a picture that showed off their butt in the past year. Usually that means their butt in clothes, we think.
2. Women are more likely to send them than men, but men definitely get in on it too.
3. 86% of people say they’re happy they sent it.
4. 98% of people say they really liked getting a butt selfie from someone . . . versus 87% who liked getting a regular selfie. That’s right: Odds are, someone would rather get a photo of your butt than your face.
5. And 77% of people say sending a butt picture helped improve their romantic connection.