Hey remember when that woman put Gorilla Glue in her hair? Well . . . we’ve got another glue disaster for you today. There’s a woman named Yacedrah Williams in Redford, Michigan. And last week, she fell asleep with her contact lenses in . . . and she woke up around 1:00 A.M. with really dry eyes, so she reached into her purse for her eye drops. But she accidentally grabbed her bottle of fingernail glue instead and put a drop of THAT in her eye. Her eye immediately sealed shut, and she tried to flush it with water, but it was staying shut. Her husband called 911 and she was rushed to the hospital. Fortunately, the doctors were able to get her eye open and get the contact lens out. They say the contact saved her from any SERIOUS damage, and even though she lost a few eyelashes, she won’t lose her vision.