50 Cent Says He Has Nothing On STARZ For 6 Months
50 Cent is calling out STARZ once again.
The media mogul shared a TikTok video to his Instagram account that found a Force fan upset over the impending end of the show.
“What you mean no shows for six months!?,” the fan repeatedly asked 50 in the TikTok video over the caption that the rapper previously put on Instagram. “I have 4 more episodes of FORCE, then I don’t have anything airing on STARZ for six months so y’all know the vibes.”
50 captioned the repost, “FORCE is the highest rated premier of any show on the network. when they take to long to green light it, it pushes the production time line back. after tonight’s episode there are 3 left, April 10 it’s a wrap. then 6 months till i have anything new. @bransoncognac @lecheminduroi.”
The Power creator began airing his grievances with the network on March 1 when he shared a video of a man packing his suitcase on Instagram.
Fiddy wrote, “This is me packing my stuff, STARZ. Sucks, my deal is up over here I’m out. They renewed High Town, and FORCE is the highest rated show they have sitting in limbo. If I told you how much dumb s— I deal with over here, you would think they all went to school on a small yellow bus.”
50 has made a cult following with his Power series for STARZ including Power Book II: Ghost, Black Mafia Family, Raising Kanan, and most recently, Power Book IV: Force.
10 Of 50 Cent’s Feuds With Other Celebrities Ranked