Why Massachusetts Is The Best Place To Be A Working Mom!
Mother’s Day around the corner. So we were wondering: is Massachusetts the best place to be a working mom?
WalletHub released its report on 2023’s Best & Worst States for Working Moms, as well as expert commentary.
And guess what? Massachusetts Is 2023’s Best State for Working Moms!
Before we get to the details, a few words on being a working mom:
Here’s how Massachusetts ranks for working moms:
- 17th – Day-Care Quality
- 25th – Pediatricians per Capita
- 20th – Gender Pay Gap (Women’s Earnings as % of Men’s)
- 18th – Ratio of Female Executives to Male Executives
- 20th – Median Women’s Salary (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 1st – Female Unemployment Rate
- 1st – Parental-Leave Policy Score
- 5th – Avg. Length of Woman’s Work Week (in Hours)
- 7th – % of Single-Mom Families in Poverty