It’s HOT 96.9’s Ticket Takeover!
We are giving you two chances per day to win your way into the most elite shows of the season!
Listen to win Monday, February 26th through Friday, March 1st between 7:00am and 6:00pm for the keyword. Text the keyword to 833-973-0969. One random texter gets free tickets from HOT 96.9!
You could win tickets to one of these shows:
- Nicki Minaj at TD Garden on April 10th
- Sean Paul at Leader Bank Pavilion on May 7th
Enter for your bonus chance to win your way in at hot969boston.com/contests
Don’t miss your chance to see your favorite artists live with free tickets from HOT 96.9! Stream us on the HOT 96.9 app or listen live on your smart speaker by saying “Alexa, play HOT 96.9”
TICKET TAKEOVER ON-AIR GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the Ticket Takeover On-Air Giveaway (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBQT-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at hot969boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, February 26, 2024 and end on Friday, March 1, 2024.
- To enter, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, February 26, 2024 and ending on Friday, March 1, 2024 between the hours of 7:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and 9:00 AM ET and between the hours of 3:00 PM ET and 6:00PM ET for the announcement of a unique Contest keyword (“Keyword”). Each announcement will have a unique Keyword. Once an entrant hears the Keyword, entrant may enter via the following method:
- Text the Keyword to 833-973-0969. Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry. Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner.
- Only one (1) entry per person per Keyword is permitted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same telephone number. Entrants are not permitted to use multiple telephone numbers. Each entry window shall close at the start of the twentieth (20th) minute after the Keyword is announced (each an “Entry Period”). Any text message entries received after twenty (20) minutes past the Keyword announcement or any text message entries with the incorrect Keyword will be disqualified. Up to one (1) winner will be selected for each Keyword announcement as described below in Section 4.
- There will be up to a total of ten (10) Prize winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to ten (10) Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to one of the following shows (as selected by the Station in their sole discretion; no substitutions permitted):
- Nicki Minaj on April 10, 2024 at TD Garden in Boston, MA. ARV of this Prize is $220.00.
- Sean Paul on May 7, 2024 at Leader Bank Pavilion in Boston, MA. ARV of this Prize is $150.00.
- The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior, does not follow Station and/or venue policy regarding COVID-19 guidelines, or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in attending the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1075 Main Street, Suite 300, Waltham, MA 02451, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within one (1) day of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to ten (10) Prize winners will be selected as follows:
Following each Entry Period, up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from the text entrants who entered the correct Keyword during that respective Entry Period. Potential Prize winners will be notified by phone promptly following the random drawing.
Non-selected entries will not rollover into subsequent weekday’s random drawings, if any.
- Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible text messages entries received for each random drawing.
- Entrants must listen to the Station for the Contest Keywords, but need not be present to win a Prize.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.hot969boston.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1075 Main Street, Suite 300, Waltham, MA 02451 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.