Every month, Dunkin’ and HOT 96.9 want to send you to the best HOT Spots around the country!
This month, you could be jetting off to sunny San Francisco for a 3 day/2 night flyaway.
MADE HOT BY:
Headed to your favorite Dunkin’ HOT Spot? Then you’ll want to keep cool with one of Dunkin’s Signature Iced Lattes in hand! Dunkin’ Signature Lattes are a next level Dunkin’ Latte! Made with milk blended with Dunkin’s rich, freshly ground and brewed espresso, Iced Lattes have the perfect balance of cool and creamy to get you going to your favorite HOT Spot.
ENTER TO WIN YOUR TRIP BELOW FROM DUNKIN’ & HOT 96.9:
Dunkin’ is an all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods.
WBQT HOT SPOTS CONTEST
These rules apply to the HOT SPOTS Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBQT (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.hot969boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on May 1, 2019 and end on October 31, 2019.
- There will be up to a total of six (6) winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to six (6) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize consists of a Calusa Marketing voucher to be used towards roundtrip airfare for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) and two nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) to the city depending on the date winner was selected as listed below (no substitutions permitted). Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize is $1,250.
Los Angeles, CA – to the winner selected on June 3, 2019
New Orleans, LA – to the winner selected on July 1, 2019
San Diego, CA – to the winner selected on August 5, 2019
San Francisco, CA – to the winner selected on September 2, 2019
Las Vegas, NV – to the winner selected on October 7, 2019
Los Angeles, CA – to the winner selected on November 4, 2019
Miami, FL – to the winner selected on December 2, 2019
New Orleans, LA – to the winner selected on January 6, 2019
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA, 02125 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to six (6) total winners will be selected in the Contest as follows:
Up to one (1) winner will be selected at approximately 9:00am ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received for the prior calendar month as follows:
|MONTH||WINNER SELECTION DATE|
|May||June 3, 2019|
|June||July 1, 2019|
|July||August 5, 2019|
|August||September 2, 2019|
|September||October 7, 2019|
|October||November 4, 2019|
Non-selected entries will not automatically rollover into subsequent random drawings in the Contest. Entrants must re-enter each calendar month to considered for that month’s random drawing.
- Potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or email promptly following the drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received for each random drawing.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- If any potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) business days after being selected as the winner, an alternate winner may be selected in the Station’s sole discretion in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at hot969boston.com
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA, 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.