HOT 96.9's Sun & Fun Weekends want to send you on a trip to Miami's Beacon South Beach Hotel!
HOW TO WIN:
Listen this weekend (01.18 - 01.20) to qualify for the Miami trip by winning a pair of lift passes to Shawnee Peak during the contest hours. All HOT 96.9 winners during Sun & Fun Weekends are qualified to win a three nights’ trip to Miami, Florida with accommodations at the Beacon South Beach Hotel, A pair of tickets aboard the Island Queen Cruises, round-trip coach class air transportation and a four-day rental car.
Here are this weekend's winning hours:
- Friday 01.18: 12p hour and 5p hour.
- Saturday 01.19: 10am hour, 11am hour and 2pm hour.
- Sunday 01.20: 11am hour, 2pm hour, 4pm hour and 6pm hour.
- Monday 01.21: 1pm hour.
Enter below for a bonus chance to win:
Give normal a few days off with a mini vacay in Florida. Quick trips. Big Fun. Find your mini vacay at VISITFLORIDA.com.
Relaxing beaches, celebrated nightlife, delicious restaurants, and fun local attractions steps away on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach.
Enjoy our 90 minute sightseeing cruise around Biscayne Bay where you have the best views to see the Downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and Millionaire's Row - the homes of the rich and famous.
HOT 96.9/WBQT Boston
“Sun & Fun Weekends” Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to HOT 96.9’s Sun & Fun Weekends Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBQT-FM/HOT 96.9 (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.HOT969Boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Friday, January 18th, 2019 and end on Sunday, January 20th, 2019.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each day beginning on Friday, January 18th, 2019 and ending on Sunday, January 20th, 2019 between the hours of 6:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 7:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the tenth (10th) caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station studio line at 617-288-1969 will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of ten (10) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in the states of Massachusetts, New Hampshire & Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees (including their immediate families and members of the same household) of Beasley Media Group, LLC., Visit Florida, their respective affiliates, any other promotion sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies who do business with WBQT-FM or any of the promotion sponsors, and other radio stations in the Boston metro survey area are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.”
- Maximum one (1) Qualifying Prize per person and per household in the Contest.
- Up to ten (10) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize is two (2) lift passes to Shawnee Peak, 119 Mountain Rd, Bridgton, ME 04009. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $116.00. The lift passes will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Shawnee Peak Ski Area. Lift passes are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will lift passes be replaced if lost or stolen. Ski equipment not included.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of a three (3) day, two (2) night trip for winner and up to one (1) guest to the Beacon Hotel South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida from Visit Florida including:
- Three (3) nights’ accommodations at Beacon South Beach Hotel (standard room, double occupancy) (ARV: $1200)
- A two (2) tickets aboard the Island Queen Cruises (ARV:$54.00)
- Round-trip coach class air transportation for two from a Boston, MA area airport to Miami International Airport (ARV: $800)
- A four-day midsize car rental (ARV: $280)
- Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,334.
- Certificates will be valid for twelve months from the end of the promotion, until at least February 3, 2020, and may include traditional blackout periods. Redemption instructions will accompany all certificates.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd, Boston MA 02125 (Beasley Media Group-Boston Building) Monday-Friday, during regular business hours of 9am-5pm. Qualifying Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Grand Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within five (5) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to ten (10) Qualifying Prize winners will be selected and notified as described above.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately on Monday, 01-14-2019 by 5pm in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 10.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within five (5) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.hot969boston.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- Visit Florida is a prize provider of the Trip Prize only in this Contest and is not responsible for the administration or execution of the Contest. Any disputes arising out of or relating to any person’s use of, or participation in, the Trip Prize itself shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.