Snoop Dogg is coming to Boston for what is sure to be the hottest show of the summer! He will be joined by Wiz Khalifa, Too Short, Warren G, and Berner, and special guest DJ Drama for the High School Reunion Tour at the Xfinity Center on Friday, July 28th!
Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster.com
Enter for your bonus chance to win tickets below:
More Content You May Be Interested In:
Snoop Dogg: 5 Brands You (Might) Have Not Known He Owns
For the 'Win Tickets to the Snoop Dogg High School Reunion Tour' Online Contest, enter between 12:00PM (ET) on Monday, March 6, 2023 and 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, July 20th, 2023 by visiting the 'Contests' page on HOT969Boston.com, clicking the 'Win Tickets to the Snoop Dogg High School Reunion Tour' contest link and completing the online entry form. At approximately 10:30AM (ET) on Thursday, July 21st, 2023 up to a maximum of one (1) winner will be randomly selected. Upon verification, winner will receive one (1) pair of tickets to the Snoop Dogg High School Reunion Tour at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield on July 28th. The prize is valued at approximately $100, courtesy of HOT 96.9 and Live Nation. Otherwise, HOT 96.9's General Contest Rules Apply and are available by clicking HERE.
SNOOP DOGG GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to Dropkick Murphy’s Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBQT-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at hot969boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 and end on Friday, March 10, 2023.
- To enter, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 and ending on Friday, March 10, 2023 between the hours of 7:00 AM EST and 5:00 PM EST for the announcement of a unique Contest keyword (“Keyword”). Each announcement will have a unique Keyword. Once an entrant hears the Keyword, entrant may enter via one (1) of the following methods:
- Text the Keyword to 833-973-0969. Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry. Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner.
- Only one (1) entry per person per Keyword is permitted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same telephone number. Entrants are not permitted to use multiple telephone numbers. The deadline to enter each Keyword is twenty (20) minutes past the airing of the cue to call. Any text message received after twenty (20) minutes past the cue to call or any text message with the incorrect Keyword will be disqualified. Up to one (1) winner will be selected for each Keyword announcement as described below in Section 4.
- There will be up to a total of twelve (12) Prize winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to twelve (12) prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each prize consists of a pair of tickets to see the High School Reunion Tour at Xfinity Center on July 28, 2023.
- The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior, does not follow Station and/or venue policy regarding COVID-19 guidelines, or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in attending the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1075 Main Street, Suite 300, Waltham, MA 02451, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within one (1) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to twelve (12) prize winners will be selected on-air as described above.
- Odds of winning depend on the number combined text message and online entries received for each random drawing.
- Entrants must listen to the Station for the Contest Keywords, but need not be present to win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.hot969boston.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1075 Main Street, Suite 300, Waltham, MA 02451 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.