On Monday, VH1 released the trailer for season six of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, and from the looks of the 58-second teaser, things are definitely heating up.
The Hollywood-based and Mona Scott-Young produced reality TV show that chronicles K. Michelle, Ray J, Princess Love, Lil Fizz, Lyrica Anderson, and A1 is on its way back to television. The trailer commences with R&B singer K. Michelle saying that people haven’t seen her in the light that they’re going to see her on the new season before.
Here’s what we know from the trailer:
- Per usual, K.Michelle will be turning up for the cameras.
- Omarion’s ex-girlfriend and the mother of his children, Apryl Jones has returned to the franchise.
- Lil Fizz and Apryl Jones have something going on.
- K. Michelle will most likely be chronicling her journey into country music on the new season.
- A new white rapper has joined the cast.
- Lyrica Anderson and A1 have new drama regarding a “groupie” and “clout chaser.”
- Ray J will address some rumors.
- Ray J’s wife, Princess Love thinks that Ray J is “thirsty” for camera time.
- Apryl Jones looks as if she has a new baby bump.
- A handful of previous cast members are missing. (Teairra Mari, Moniece Slaughter, Brooke Valentine, and Marcus Black are all visibly missing from the trailer.)