Underrated Holiday Gifts for the Person Who Has Everything!
It’s December, which means you have to spend your money on people you love. Or like. Or are just related to.
But sometimes you have to spend that money on people who have everything already.
This can be excruciating.
Not only because you are spending cash on someone who doesn’t need anything, but also because WHAT in Sweet Baby Jesus’s name are you going to get them?
Well, Reddit has the answer,
They’ve curated a list of the practical stuff you can get someone who already has 12 Amazon packages delivered every day.
Reddit asked people “What’s your favorite underrated gift?” and they came back with a lot of practical stuff.
This is the list in no particular order.
1. Extra phone chargers and wire organizers.
2. Nice sheets or towels.
3. A premium subscription to something, like Spotify or HBO Max.
4. Grocery or gas gift cards. Who WOULDN’T want some free money to use for gas and groceries?
5. Nice, comfortable pajamas.
6. One person said their grandparents paid their gas bill for Christmas, and they thought that was cool.
7. Toilet paper
“In that case, it was a white elephant, and they got a 124-pack of toilet paper. They said everyone laughed and thought it was funny, but they said “I’ve never received a gift as amazing as that.” ”